Your feet gently brush the concrete as you both come to a stop in front of the gelato in the window. His arm squeezes you a little closer to him and, in a glance, you both know what the other is thinking. Having chosen your flavors, you find a small table for two, where you can watch the downtown hustle. Time is—just for a split second—at a standstill in this seemingly simplistic moment, reminding you of the depth of love you have for this man. Your left thumb reaches for your ring and spins it to ensure the gem is on display for the world to see.
Maybe in that moment you tell him how much he means to you. Maybe you make mental note of it to write in a letter later. Maybe there’s a drip of pistachio gelato clutching onto the bottom of his lip, and his obliviousness is a giggling-inducing distraction.
Now imagine being able to see that moment in your photos. Picture a museum quality wedding sign-in album that doesn’t stay at a rarely visited table in the venue’s foyer, but is instead shared between tables for guests to see and personally comment on your visible adoration for one another. Link Link2
Benefits of Engagement Sessions with Jamie and Natalie:
- Your engagement session booking fee is only $150, which reserves your date and later applies toward any of the several available packages. Most couples spend around $850, and receive a buttload of the highest quality products.
- You don’t even have to choose a package before your session!
- Fears of only liking “a couple of photos”? Conquered. Within a week of your session, we’ll hold a personal proof and ordering session for you. Only there will you decide which and how many photos you can’t live without. You’ll have our help with finding a discounted package that makes the most sense for YOU, based on your selection and preferences.
- Worried about the cost? No problem! Get in touch with us to receive our complete price list. You never have to worry about unknown product costs or surprise fees. Homie don’t play that.
Your session is shot on-site in the Colorado Springs area and we’ll help you choose a great location if you don’t have one in mind. The cheeky candor is free of charge. Everything is personalized, from the theme and background, to the poses and props.
Engagement photography sessions always include:
- Two professional photographers. Jamie and Natalie will probably show up too. (That’s a joke. Until our empire expands, we are the photographers, knucklehead.)
- Up to three hours of coverage. (Holy mothballs…three hours??) Whoa, killer. It just allows for multiple wardrobe changes and locations.
- High-resolution, eloquently edited digital images with each gift print or product you choose, including a print/use release for some modest social media ego stroking
- A personal online gallery to share with friends and family near and far
- Handholding from us all along the way. We’ll even hang your products on your wall if your skills with a level suck.
Package enhancers, such as a big ass gallery wrapped canvas or the drool-worthy 20-page, 10×10 fine art guest sign-in album are sure to be better crowd-pleasers at your wedding than the sport of propelling uncooked rice at your gourd.
Let’s chat it up over munchies and beer to plan your very own kick-ass Colorado Springs engagement photography session!
OH SNAP. Did you come here for WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PRICING?
Were you on the prowl for PHOTO BOOTH PRICING?